sharing life through, crafting, fashion, craziness, and fun

sharing life through, crafting, fashion, craziness, and fun

Saturday, October 25, 2008

America World Adption Seminar

So we went to our first seminar on adoption today. It was through America World Adoption. It was great to hear first hand stories from others who have gone through the adoption process and also fun to see their sweet children. Now we just need God to do the rest! : ) Please pray that my husband will find a job soon. It's so frustrating for me personally to feel this calling from God and not being able to move forward on it. I do realize that since He gave me the calling that He can indeed provide for that calling, but I'm human so I just feel frustrated right now! And a little helpless as well.

1 comment:

Shell said...

Our family is praying for you guys and your adoption journey and also for Adam's job situation. Much love to you all!