sharing life through, crafting, fashion, craziness, and fun

sharing life through, crafting, fashion, craziness, and fun

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today

Today doesn't feel as bad as yesterday...I think I'm in the numb phase. Plus Adam is gone hunting for the weekend, so I don't have to look at that weary face of his. I really hope he is able to relax and blow off some stress. I know that God is in control(I keep repeating this statement over and over in my head!) and He will provide for us! I'm really trying to leave the "why" phase behind me. He truly sees all and I only see a tiny portion. And even in our hopelessness yesterday, God's goodness was triumphant as Adam received a call from another pharma company who was interested in him.


This is today...

2 comments:

Shell said...

Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord is my strength and my song: he has become my salvation.

xoxo
Shell

Brie said...

Don't know what all happened with the situation, but I know this...God has something much better in store for you. He always does when he closes the door on an opportunity. The hard part (& often the most rewarding) is leaning on Him during this time. We'll be praying for you.