sharing life through, crafting, fashion, craziness, and fun

sharing life through, crafting, fashion, craziness, and fun

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lazy days of Sunday

We had to spend the morning watching the 3,4,and 5's at church this morning. Boy are those kids full of energy! Wish I were! Adam and I are recovering from a small case of the stomach flu! So we weren't so ready for that much fun this morning! ; ) But after church we were able to go out with friends from church and have lunch. It's always so nice to be with friends and laugh and get some stress out! The kids love being with their friends. Jada's best friend Sadie and her little brother Sawyer always keep them entertained! Now the "boys" went to play the afternoon away, riding their dirt bikes! Glad Adam could get away for awhile. He's always doing do much for me during the week nights, as I'm off running around! So here I sit typing away having a lazy Sunday! God rest before my crazy week starts! Anyway just wanted to thank God again for this day and all the blessing in our lives!

No comments: