sharing life through, crafting, fashion, craziness, and fun

sharing life through, crafting, fashion, craziness, and fun

Friday, September 19, 2008

I got it!!!

My book came today!! Yippee!! I'm so excited to start reading it.

I also signed up for a free seminar in Denver on adoption. I found it through the adoption agency I think we'll end up using.http://www.awaa.org I just have such a peace about America World Adoption. Plus I know someone who works there and it seems like a really special agency.

So I think Ethiopia may be our place! I'm still praying on that one for sure...but I do feel like we are being led that way. Yeah!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Tarah, thank you for commenting on my blog and listening to my rants! :-) Ethiopia is such a blessing and the community is awesome. I know you know it all happens in God's perfect timing and I'm learning to be more patient. As you can see my process has not be overnight but I know it is coming to an end. I look forward to going with you on your journey also.

Renee' said...

Hi! We are adopting from Ethiopia with America World. We have about 6 more months to go! If God does lead you to Ethiopia, the America world families have an AWESOME yahoo group where we can answer lots of ?'s about your paperwork and such. It is a really great group... so look us up once you decide for sure!